Thursday, August 30, 2007

Angeles Crest Brush Fire


Angeles Crest Brush Fire, originally uploaded by CharlieBrown8989.


This post suppose to be posted last afternoon at 3.00pm.

However due to the spider & virus attack on my computer. I have no choice to stop everything till now.

I just go it fixed.

Even I have the CA anti-virus from Yahoo & also the Norton; it still don't work.

The technician show me lots of virus & Trojan Horse & Spider from Doubleclick...etc. are all getting into my PC.

I am very upset.

Otherwise , flickr would be the 1st to get the news online.

While ABC, KCAL5, Fox 11 are still attempted to snap the picture & video.

The Mountain Rangers & Police are blocking me to take picture at 1st. I told them I have my rights.

Then I have no choice to back down to the border line that they put up which is atleast 3 miles away from the scene.

Uploaded by CharlieBrown8989 on 27 Aug 07, 4.25PM PDT.

No comments:




CharlieBrown8989 aka Charlie Tan © 2006 - 2007 • all rights reserved