Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Power of Love - My Appreciation 2 All


Power of Love - My Appreciation 2 All

Sometimes, I was at a meeting on food & drinks.

There was a question raised by one that why Rose is the symbol of love!!

Then the instructor Jenny said that Rose fragrant & Rose itself emitting a frequency, which is resonant to our Bio 3 cycle Happy & feeling of Love.

This Image is my thanks to all of you for your visits & support & FAVE. My heartiest Appreciation.

Today is also the B.day of Bethan . Many Happy Return.

This Pink Rose also for Karsenika; Cheers Up!!

This Rose is planted by me.

I am using f22 & ISO 100 for this shot.

This is a great work!!


The whispers in the morning
Of lovers sleeping tight
Are rolling like thunder now
As I look in your eyes

I hold on to your body
And feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that I could not forsake

(first chorus)
cause I am your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
Ill do all that I can

Lost is how Im feeling lying in your arms
When the world outsides too
Much to take
That all ends when Im with you

Even though there may be times
It seems Im far away
Never wonder where I am
cause I am always by your side

(repeat first chorus)

(second chorus)
Were heading for something
Somewhere Ive never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But Im ready to learn
Of the power of love

The sound of your heart beating
Made it clear
Suddenly the feeling that I cant go on
Is light years away

(repeat first chorus)

(repeat second chorus)

No comments:




CharlieBrown8989 aka Charlie Tan © 2006 - 2007 • all rights reserved